- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 flatbreads
- 12 pieces of cheese, such as Havarti (2 per flatbread)
- 1 cup blackberries, halved
- 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 15 basil leaves chopped and divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place flatbreads on a baking sheet and add two slices Havarti cheese, blackberries, and strawberries.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- After flatbreads are removed from oven, add chopped basil and honey balsamic glaze.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 6 flatbreads.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS340 calories, 16 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 40 mg cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 16 g sugar, 20 g protein.