- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 12-inch whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced into strips
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over crust; set aside.
- Sauté vegetables, garlic, and Italian seasoning in hot oil 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Spoon vegetables evenly over pizza crust.
- Top with remaining cheese
- Bake at 450º F 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Yield: 8 slices
NUTRITION ANALYSIS: 320 calories; 23g fat; 11g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 65mg cholesterol; 540mg sodium; 18g carbohydrates; 3g dietary fiber; 3g sugars; 15g protein.