- 1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 12-inch whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced into strips
- ½ medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over crust; set aside.
- Sauté vegetables, garlic and Italian seasoning in hot oil 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisptender.
- Spoon vegetables evenly over pizza crust.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450° F 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Yield: 8 slices
- 320 calories
- 23g fat
- 11g saturated fat
- 0g trans fat
- 65mg cholesterol
- 540mg sodium
- 18g carbohydrates
- 3g dietary fiber
- 3g sugars
- 15g protein