NCTC cloudUC is receiving some enhancements on 7/29/19. These enhancements are related to the Customer Administration Portal (CAP).
- Bulk user creation update/import enhancement
- Improved user selection with search for hunt group member assignment
- Improved virtual number selection with search for Call Centers
- Configurable number of rings for call forward no answer to voicemail; located under Messaging/Greetings tab for each user
- Hunt group creation count is no longer limited to 1 hunt group per 3 user seat subscriptions
- Added minimum time to next call setting in Call Center
- Assigning Call Recording to a user no longer disabled music on hold for that user
- Ability to download a CSV of existing virtual numbers
- Corrected text labels in Call Center
- Fixed personal hosted fax user assignment issue
- Enhancement for announcement repository uploads
- Global conact sync issue resolved; synchronizes corporate directory to devices’ contact directory
These enahancements will be made available after a maintenance window on 7/27/2019.
Look for more time saving enhancements in the future from NCTC cloudUC!