- 3 Oz Sliced Almonds
- 2 Chicken Breast
- ¼ – ¾ Tsp Curry Powder
- 1 ½ Cups Seedless Red Grapes Halved
- 1 ½ Cups Honey Dew Melon, Cubed
- 1 ½ Cups Cantaloupe Melon, Cubed 6 Cups Baby Spinach Leaves, Rinsed and Dried
- ½ Cup Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- ½ teaspoon ground curry powder
- ½ Teaspoon Lite Soy Sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
Yield 1 ¼ Cups
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread almonds in ungreased shallow baking pan. Bake uncovered 5-7 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool.
Place chicken breast in a medium saucepan; cover with water, bring to a boil. Cook until tender. Drain and shred chicken in a large bowl.
Add curry powder to taste, ¼ t-3/4 tsp. Stir in grapes and melon cubes. Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Add dressing to taste, not over ¾ cup, to chicken mixture. Store extra dressing in refrigerator. Serve 1 cup salad over 1 cup spinach leaves. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Serving size: 2 cups
Nutritional Analysis: 270 calories, 12 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 25 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g sugars, 15 g protein.