NCTC is pleased to announce the following cloudUC product enhancements for April 2020!
The following enhancements will be available on or after April 20th, 2020
- Secure Voice (SIPS/SRTP) for Poly x50 Telephones
- Now you can secure your Voice over IP (VoIP) traffic with encryption. This includes SIPS (SIP Secure signaling) and SRTP (Secure RTP) and encrypts all signaling and audio across the network. THe addition of SIPS/SRTP will only be supported on the Poly VVX 150, VVX 250, VVX 350 and VVX 450 devices. A separate monthly fee is required to enable SIPS/SRTP and can be enabled on a per phone basis.
- Bulk Update for On-Net Calling Name
- WHen placing on-net calls, now the calling name can be bulk updated
- Device Registration Information Information in the Location area of CAP
- In Managed Devices, a new information icon has been added in Connected Devices that will provide more detailed information about device registrations. The information includes public IP/port, private IP/port, device registration expiration and user agent information.
- International Restriction Options
- Allows restriction of international dialing on a per user basis. International calling consists of US 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico and Guam.