*Indicates a required filed.
Severity Level Description:
- Critical Situation (Crit. Sit) shall mean a complete network outage of Voice, Internet, or Video service.
- “Severity 1” shall mean that a critical system is severely degraded causing severe impact on service delivery. No alternative or bypass is available. Severity 1 Trouble Tickets generally affect a large number of users. E.g.
- Any element of the Core Ring/Network, access or transport, or video down
- A remote being completely down
- One side of a Ring/Route Down
- “Severity 2” shall mean a local network is unavailable or severely degraded causing impact to a group or route. E.g.
- Pole/Pedestal Damaged/Degraded
- Line Down