- 6 medium red potatoes cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 4 cups fresh green beans cut into 1½ pieces
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Wash vegetables in warm water.
- Boil potatoes until tender and drain.
- Boil green beans until tender crisp and drain.
- Place the potatoes and green beans in a bowl.
- Add chopped red onions, peppers, and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, red wine vinegar and chopped oregano.
- Add to potato mixture and mix lightly.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Serve cold.
Yield: 16, ½ cup servings.
Nutritional Analysis: 140 Calories, 1.5 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 5 g protein.