- ¾ Cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- Cooking Spray
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 Pound Brussels Sprouts, Trimmed and Thinly Sliced
- ½ Pound Curly Kale, Stems Removed and Thinly Sliced
- ½ Pound Napa Cabbage, Thinly Sliced
- 1 ½ Cups Dried Cranberries
- 1, 15-Ounce Can Mandarin Oranges, Drained
- 4 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 8 Strawberries, Trimmed and Thinly Sliced
- 1, 16-Ounce Bottle Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Zest Juice from 1 Orange
Place raw pumpkin seeds in a bowl and coat lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
Place in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cook over medium heat, stirring often until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Combine Brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage, dried cranberries, Mandarin oranges, green onions, strawberries and toasted raw pumpkin seeds in a large bowl.
For the dressing: whisk together the bottled poppy seed dressing, orange zest and orange juice in a small bowl. Pour over salad about ½ cup at a time and toss until salad and dressing are combined.